wtorek, 10 maja 2011

Design Sponge loves Creme !




' Ok, I can’t say that a huge part of me isn’t repeating this post title a few times in my head because it starts to sound like Creamsicle. I know it’s only 8am, but doesn’t that sound delicious right about now? I’ve never (ever) been above starting my day with dessert so I’m really tempted to walk to the corner store and get one now. But first, Creme Cycles. '












'May is National Bike Month so I’ve been doing my best to get out and ride as much as possible. Nothing beats a neighborhood bike ride to clear your head and remind you of being a kid again. While I love my bike, I’m always tempted by new models that come out. And these new frames from Creme Cycles are seriously tempting. '


'Manufactured in Europe, Creme designs commuter bikes with the help of an expert steel frame maker from Japan. I love the way they combine street bike coolness with details that feel a bit more feminine and design-forward. I think everyone should ride a bike at least a few times a week so if these inspire anyone to pick up and ride, Bike Month will be doing its job. Click here to check out Creme’s bikes online. Happy Riding! '

design*sponge

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz